VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08/13/11 10:51pm
Author: Liz
Subject: EXCITING EVENING

Last night about 2am, I awoke to the sky filled with lightning. I went to the window to see what direction the storm was coming from and as I stood there I heard a car come racing up the street, saw it turn the corner and hit the car directly across the street from our house. It sped away further down the cul-de-sac where I heard it hit another car. As I threw on a coat, grabbed the phone and headed outside dialing 911, the car was struggling to find its way out of the cul-de-sac and hit ANOTHER car. I was desperate to make sure that if the car left before the police came that I had its license number. Not wanting to get near it because of the eratic driver, I hid behind a tree ready to memorize the plate when it went by. Fortunately as it came down the street three squads arrived and pinned the car in. The driver turned out to be a 19 year old woman who blew over a .20 on a breathalyzer!! She had no clue where she was and couldn't stand up. I'm so glad the police got there when they did. She could have killed someone. Unfortunately these people never kill themselves only innocent members of the public who happen to be in close proximity to them through no fault of their own. That's underage DUI, three hit and runs and a dollar amount on the total car damage that will make it another whole level of felony crime. Her car looked like it had been through the demolition derby. I'm surprised it was drivable. God bless the police who got there quickly, handcuffed her and took her away.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> driving by braille! amazing she didnt kill anyone -- poule, 08/16/11 6:05am

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.