VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08/31/11 8:35am
Author: Liz
Subject: FALL IS LOOMING

Don't get me wrong, I love fall. However, June was cold and rainy, July was hot as ****, and August has arrived with a few short weeks of really nice weather. Last night I was driving home from a meeting at 9pm and it was(I hate to say it) DARK! The days are closing in. The mornings are not as bright. The sumac here is turning and some of the maples are already red. I actually had to wear a(again I hate to say it) a sweater yesterday. However it will be 90 tomorrow in this state of ever changing weather. I think I am just very gunshy about winter. Last winter was so terrible that the idea of having to endure another one like that terrifies me. I am hoping for a long, langorous temperate fall.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> do you tap your trees for sap? I'd love to have a maple tree plantation!! -- Poule, 09/ 1/11 3:45pm

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Looming? Sounds rather pendulous... -- gumtree, 09/ 3/11 12:32am

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Were you affected by the hurricane at all? There are some news reports that the leaf watching out east this fall may not be as nice because of the storm. -- Liz, 09/ 3/11 10:15am

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> We got a bit wet - other than that, we had about 437 people in the house up from Virginia Beach... -- gumtree, 09/ 7/11 10:43pm

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.