VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10/30/11 11:17am
Author: Liz
Subject: A FREE WOMAN ONCE AGAIN

After two weeks of trying to get on a jury unsuccessfully I am now done with my public service. What an incredible experience. We all know the trials of Casey Anthony and the doctor who treated Michael Jackson. But on any given day in our county there are dozens of people making their way through the court systems, having smaller trials, and far less dramatic sentencing. I must say that all the judges who did the first part of the "voir dire" were bending over backwards to eliminate anyone from the jury who might have a bias of some sort. The questioning of potential jurors was meticulous. Unfortunately I never made the cut. I don't think being on the City Council and viewed as a "friend" of the police helped! By the way, where has everyone gone in the meantime? Where is Amy? Where is Poule?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Gummy, have you been caught in the "Blizzard of the Witch?" -- Liz, 10/30/11 11:20am

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> I did not. We had 4 days without electricity. I'm buying a generator - the coming winter promises to be pretty thick. -- gumtree, 11/ 4/11 12:26am

[ Edit | View ]

[> have you escaped the snow? -- poule (not really here anymore), 10/31/11 5:13pm

[ Edit | View ]

[> btw...............Ides of March............the pregnancy thing was nonsense..........how could she have been working for the campaign for TWO weeks and KNOW she was pregnant by........youknowwho....? she isnt Bella...she isnt going to conceive THAT fast or at least know about it that fast...hmm. Phillip seymour Hoffman is always worth watching though. didnt like his counterpoints teeth- far too many and far too long and straight. Bizarre. I'd take them back if I was him. Get some Tom Cruise-slightly-shorter-than- a tombstone- teeth -- poule, 10/31/11 5:16pm

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Glad you're back! I needed a Poule "fix!" -- Liz, 10/31/11 6:19pm

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.