VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

ALT=

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars............Oscar Wilde

Disclaimer? Affiliated with TheStone? What's that? Never heard of it.
How can we be affiliated with something we never heard of? You see it written where? In what banner?

Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind............Dr. Seuss

• national forecast -- kay, 23:56:10 08/23/04 Mon
    can anyone give me a starter slap fpr 'national forecast'? i have nothing to go on except for knowing where the blue dots are.
    thank you k

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• From a Distance -- Cephas, 18:22:48 08/16/04 Mon
    Seems I was on a roll for a while and then Distance caught up with me. Need a starter as I have no clue where to begin.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• wages -- neil, 23:57:05 08/12/04 Thu
    any chance of a slap for wages? got the obvious clever but can't get past that, have no idea. please post help.
    thanks neil

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• prediscovered -- kay, 01:25:02 08/01/04 Sun
    i suppose i have to rearrange this to get a question? i've tried, it's hopeless, too complicated!
    5 closes though so not too bad.
    can anyone give me a clue?
    k

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Seasoning Puzzle B:E -- Gramps, 01:55:10 07/15/04 Thu
    I have 3 closes but cannot figure out the anagram - can someone please help - I've been trying to solve it for 3 weeks and I am totally lost

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• The Demon E:0 -- Davnator, 22:31:10 06/04/04 Fri
    I am so lost its unbelievable - I know the numebrs around the puzzle must show a clue but I failed my last high school math class 5 times... Please help (shove)

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• brotherhood & extractions -- exoticarose, 00:24:49 06/16/04 Wed
    while still struggling with 'brotherhood' (6 closes, 8 clevers)i have also decided to tackle 'extractions' but have no idea where to start with it. please give a little slap?
    thanks
    e

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• treasure hunt -- exoticarose, 01:30:49 05/14/04 Fri
    hi, anyone available to give me a small slap for Treasure Hunt? i have the mouseover and the scrolling sentences but no idea how to proceed.
    thank you

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.