VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

ALT=

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars............Oscar Wilde

Disclaimer? Affiliated with TheStone? What's that? Never heard of it.
How can we be affiliated with something we never heard of? You see it written where? In what banner?

Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind............Dr. Seuss

• riddles & movements -- gayle, 01:13:27 05/01/04 Sat
    thanks for past nudges, have lots of lovely white dots waiting for me now. can anyonr help on these please?
    Riddles : 4 clevers but keep searching the same stuff. Jenna's nudge below doesn't help, sorry.
    Movements : 1 close and 11+ clevers, don't understand the question!
    ta g

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• components -- gayle, 23:15:12 03/03/04 Wed
    hi jenna
    many thanks for previous help, i have got so many more done now, some even by myself!
    have you got a hammer for components? i could really do with one.
    many thanks
    g

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• voice box -- Cephas, 16:09:17 04/05/04 Mon
    Having a little trouble on this one, first time i got 5 clevers and not even 1 close. i must be way off track on this one. Need a little push.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• four to go -- No name, 00:46:40 03/23/04 Tue
    in a right pickle here, hope you can help. four to go at the moment and no go!
    riddle, 4 closes
    fish out of water, have the last bit, no closes/clevers (looking for a person?)
    extractions, nothing
    honesty, nothing
    please, small clues?
    thankx

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• ill gotten gains -- gayle, 02:17:50 02/20/04 Fri
    has anyone got a hammer fot this one? have 6 close and 8 clevers but can't seem to hit the right answer.
    many thanks
    gayle

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• retrogression -- gayle, 00:35:07 01/13/04 Tue
    things are a bit quite round here at the moment, due to unfortunate circumstances.
    will it get going again? i hope so.
    if it does and anyone is online i could really do with a starter nudge for retrogression, i have nothing. please point me in the general direction. boat, counrty, time, anything please.
    gayle

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Retogression is sinking my thinking -- Cephas, 22:05:55 02/17/04 Tue
    Worked on this for countless hours with 2 clevers and 2 closes, and I was just cruising along solving puzzles left and right. Need one large grade A hammer to put me out of my misery.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Never Say Never Again -- Jenna, 05:32:23 12/09/03 Tue
    When will it end?

Make your predictions on when the last dot will appear
    and when the last puzzle will be solved.

Fabulously uncommon prizes are yours to be had!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12[3]45678910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.