VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

ALT=

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars............Oscar Wilde

Disclaimer? Affiliated with TheStone? What's that? Never heard of it.
How can we be affiliated with something we never heard of? You see it written where? In what banner?

Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind............Dr. Seuss

• dot and ditto -- No name, 04:14:23 12/05/02 Thu

Here we go again!!

Taking guesses on how many days before the puzzle(s!!) appear...

[ Edit | View ]

• peek-a-boo/bee-bo -- nottelling, 15:50:31 10/15/02 Tue
    just thought I'd stick my nose in to see what's what with the who's who on the where's where.
    hope all is well with everyone - very busy right now and hopefully there will be GREAT news that I will either be sending to some or posting for all to see.
    take care - watch out for the vortii!!!!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Watching the detectives.... -- e. costello, 20:42:44 10/06/02 Sun

Looks like we got a posse going for Time Hunt among others..

Click here for Watching the Detectives

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• hmmmmmmmmmm...very inte(r)esting -- No name, 06:35:44 09/23/02 Mon

who's this stone(r)? click here

[ Edit | View ]

• Hi Jenna -- Red, 23:22:49 04/05/02 Fri
    I'm just sat here smiling, thinking of you and the old days.
    The photocopied dollars, the jacuzzi. You, me, pooh and Scotty. It just makes me want to "Hellelujah!"

I do love you!

Red xxxxx

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Its been a long time, but time is the answer, so I figured I should show my ugly mug and make a post : ) i'm already getting excited about Nottingham, got some serious catching up to do! -- Chandleo, 01:57:28 08/23/02 Fri
    [ Edit | View ]

Replies:
  • And what has happened to us all? Where have we gone...vilk wants it back. Sometimes, on e2, we reminisce. -- Genus, 17:26:46 08/08/02 Thu
    http://members.tripod.com/~dusty8/quick.html

if you're interested to see what i'm up to

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Another *time*... -- Hunter, 19:31:54 08/17/02 Sat

If you have the time, click here

[ Edit | View ]

• huh? -- Jenna, 19:26:30 11/10/01 Sat
    Anyone else getting this message at logon?

"Unexpected Event

This may be a misconfiguration or a momentary failure. Please wait a few minutes, and then try again.

Our database server appears to be unresponsive at the moment. An email has been generated to the administrator of the database.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

-The Stonekeepers"

Do they realize how many emails they're going to get?????

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Just thinking... -- T.A., 17:24:07 06/15/02 Sat

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Here for you... -- all of your friends, 04:22:10 06/14/02 Fri

only a laptop away

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• For Ray and family... -- thinking of you, 16:39:55 04/13/02 Sat

TO HEAL AGAIN
    By Rusty Berkus

You sit in the shadow of sorrow seeking, searching for the magic that will make the pain go away

Weep what you must weep, not only for this loss, but for all other losses you have sustained in this life

Surrender into the memory of what once was, and can no longer be

This winter of your life will pass, as all seasons do

Stay in your season of winterness as long as need be, for everything you feel is appropriate
    There is no right way to grieve - there is just your way
    It will take as long as it takes

It is important to be ever so gentle, kind, loving and giving to yourself right now and to let others be ever so gentle, kind, loving and giving to you

Remember how deserving you are of gentleness, kindness, lovingness and givingness

No one ever said it was easy to let go, let be, let life do what it is supposed to do

Perhaps you feel you are the only one in the universe but out of your loss is an interconnnectedness with all humanity - for you are one with everyone who has ever mourned

When you live fully, your vulnerability takes you through the shadows of winter where you feel you may never see the sun again

To cease living fuly because you fear the winter shadow is never to see the sun at all

Judge not the appearance of this loss

Behind the darkest cloud of the dreary winter chill is a springtime begging to burst forth

Bless this pain for it will bear its perfect gift to you in its perfect time

Out of your yearning for comfort, calm, growth and belief, out of an aching void, comes a divine mysitical force

It longs to thaw the frozen winter of your grief, for the invisible world of Spirit will be your greatest power with which to heal

Know beyond all knowing that through the power of the
    Spirit within you will befriend your highest self

The exquisiteness of this friendship leads you to realms of compassion, humility and service - to a fullfllment you never knew existed - into a holy instant of springtime - of harmony, creativity, and the opportunity to once again master your life.

Beyond, you will sit in the radiant sun without sorrow no longer seeking the magic that will make the pain go away - ready to love, to smile, to sing, to give, to heal again
    and you will have stopped asking why....

With deepest sympathy...

[ Edit | View ]

• Stone new puzzle coming; ups and downs -- /dev/joe, 14:39:01 02/13/02 Wed
    The Stone has been on a roller-coaster ride of late.

Monday night a new 3rd-level puzzle showed up at 1:A, sort of -- the light is there but it still says "Not Yet" if you click it. In the profile page, the puzzle seems to be named "Stored Mind."

Then yesterday afternoon the database was down briefly, and when it came back up, the puzzle had moved to C:A.

Last night, the Stone went down differently; now it kept complaining that your session was expired, even right after you logged in. This morning, it just seems to hang on an attempted login.

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• The Message -- Norma, 05:06:54 02/24/02 Sun
    I did not get the message. Only one word you know that close so close. Have gotten nowhere. Need push in the right direction.
    Norma

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 12345[6]78910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.