VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

ALT=

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars............Oscar Wilde

Disclaimer? Affiliated with TheStone? What's that? Never heard of it.
How can we be affiliated with something we never heard of? You see it written where? In what banner?

Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind............Dr. Seuss

• Passages and Stones -- Norma, 12:26:32 06/27/01 Wed
    I finally found you guys again. I am stuck on both puzzle. I tried to see if the words I found at the beginning of Stones was a clue but I found nothing. Need help.
    Norma

[ Edit | View ]

• Site down -- poobah, 21:47:41 06/24/01 Sun
    Just in case anyone is surfing around and are curious. The Stone site went down around 7 or 8 am Wpg time and is still down as of 3:30 pm Wpg time.

Big hugs & MWAAAH's to one and all :-)

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Mighty Pebble -- Akee, 23:12:39 06/23/01 Sat
    Yes, The Mighty Pebble is back. Some of you probably already know, but I figured I'd spread the word even more. You can head on down to http://www.thepebble.net/mighty, and take a look.

Also, if anyone has anything to contribue, you can send it my way :)

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• New Puzzle -- poobah, 02:05:47 06/15/01 Fri
    Okie Dokie, I'm just a little slow on the uptake here, but real life doesth interuptith today.

Some time on June 13th there was a new puzzle released.
    A:8 Passage

Have fun, and enjoy!

[ Edit | View ]

• Coffee & Mints Anyone? -- Chandleo, 00:11:47 06/04/01 Mon
    ::Waves to all on the uncommons

Hey, nearly finished my first week as Waiter at the Hotel, having a fantastic time but my god am I tired! But I have to say truly GOD BLESS AMERICA you guy's are the world's best tippers MWAH! I haven't been around much on the stone or the uncommons recently due to work so I really just wanted to check in to say hi to everyone, and to make sure everyone's OK.

Anyone its been a really long day so love hugs MWAH and all that to everyone, i'm off to get some sleep before work tommorow.

Chandleo
    (who incidentally has only dropped one thing week and is extremely proud of himself :)

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

• Help, Please!! -- Gleffnork, 11:50:46 05/25/01 Fri
    I seem to be having a lot of trouble connecting to The Stone. When I log in, up pops this page:

Warning: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'smithers' (113) in /home/newstone/php/common_db.html on line 6

Warning: 0 is not a MySQL link index in /home/newstone/php/common_db.html on line 7

Warning: 0 is not a MySQL result index in /home/newstone/php/sessions_core.html on line 14

Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already sent (header information may be added only before any output is generated from the script - check for text or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions that output text) in /home/newstone/php/sessions_core.html on line 77

Any ideas anyone? Thanks!!

[ Edit | View ]

Replies:

Main index ] [ Archives: 1234567[8]910 ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.