VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:40:07 10/16/12 Tue
Author: Mlew
Subject: SUPER-ALISA vs SENTRY SUMIKO

So I ordered my first custom through SK World and the team literally took every word on my outline and made it a reality. I wanted to do a twist on the sentry series where Sumiko attempted (and failed) time and time again to knock out Supergirl, played by Alisa.

I only had six or so scenarios in mind and I told SK he could add whatever he thought was appropriate to fill the run time and he came up with three or four additional scenarios that were just tremendous.

It was so fun watching Sumiko try to take down a completely invulnerable beauty like Alisa, who is literally the perfect Supergirl. Two big highlights for me...

1. Alisa knocking out Sumiko with a no look backhand punch that Sumiko sold perfectly.

2. Alisa calling Sumiko a "puny human" a la The Avengers, a line which still has me laughing after multiple viewings. Please note this was not in my outline. Another example of how good these guys are.

If you were ever on the fence about ordering through SK World, let me assure you that you won't regret it. Thank you SK, Alisa, and Sumiko. I couldn't be more pleased.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.