VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:16:10 11/17/11 Thu
Author: JM
Subject: Re: Party Line
In reply to: Dave James 's message, "Re: Party Line" on 04:19:21 11/16/11 Wed

I think the confusion stemmed from the way one of the obits was written. It seemed to suggest that Ed was diagnosed and then died within a month. I just learned recently from a friend of his that he was diagnosed in May of that year and worked through that illness until it finally forced him off the air in October.

I believe that last broadcast that you reference, Dave, was the last Halloween show. Apparently he was determined to make it in for that one and managed to do so, even though he was desperately ill.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.