VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
Ricks
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:36:09 11/09/16 Wed
In reply to: Ivy fan 1 's message, "Reno must go" on 18:57:47 11/07/16 Mon

My last contact with Tom Beckett showed him still strongly in Reno's corner. Admittedly that contact was over a month ago. He will probably buy into the usual lament of injuries; young players, etc. that Reno probably puts up. IF he decides to cut Reno loose, I'm sure there will be a "goodbye" bonus, probably funded by the deep pockets of the Footoball Y Association some posters here suggest that the seniors specifically have "quit" on Reno as coach, and if so, I consider that shameful. Seniors are supposed to lead the team out of pride, and their supposed advanced know how because of that seniority. Maybe they resent his methods because he is using freshmen and other younguns. Hopefully those who espouse this theory of dislike are speculating
as I would hate to think Yale men would be so petulant. Remember guys -- "for God, for country and for Yale."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
Frustrated Yalie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:16:51 11/10/16 Thu

How about giving this guy a call...

http://athletics.uchicago.edu/sports/fball/coaches/chris_wilkerson?view=bio

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
yale FB Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:18:00 11/11/16 Fri

Chris Wilkerson: Great resume, Ivy experience, I'll pay for the phone call. There are many outstanding candidates that would jump at the opportunity to coach at Yale. Not a difficult school to recruit to (what student-athlete is not taking the call from a Yale coach), great facilities and cache. Additionally, I think the challenge of building a program from scratch, and we are at scratch, is very appealing to many coaches. Bring in the right guy and pay him. It'll be well worth it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.