VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Penn Offense

Author:
The Play Calling
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:40:20 11/11/16 Fri
In reply to: PennLB 's message, "Penn Offense" on 10:15:49 11/08/16 Tue

You could see it coming at home vs Brown as Penn was lucky to hold on but the play calling these last two games has been unimaginative to say the least. You absolutely MUST take some shots down field and if they fail to do that again it will be a long night.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Penn Offense

Author:
AsiaSunset
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:47:40 11/11/16 Fri

Agreed - and since everyone knows Watson gets the first look from Alek, Penn needs to utilize the TE and other options on 4th and 4. If I knew what was coming, one had to assume Princeton did as well. They did and we got what we deserved.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Penn Offense

Author:
Quakers03
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:33:20 11/11/16 Fri

I just don't understand why he has gone so conservative. It wasn't that way early in the season. Did they have o-lineman go down and so he's worried about pocket time? I just don't get it. As you said, there are some other weapons beside JWat that you can take a shot with. I think they tried it once to Countryman last game, but that was it.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.