VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Columbia cancels wrestling match after teamís vile tweets made public

Author:
Al's Wingman
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:05:27 11/11/16 Fri
In reply to: Bill (of rights) 's message, "Re: Columbia cancels wrestling match after teamís vile tweets made public" on 10:24:21 11/11/16 Fri

I would like to believe the conversations were intentionally snitched by someone inside their circle but the silicon valley in me knows that snoop tech exists and is in full force. Don't know about that particular app but I do know that filters catching hate speech among many other language intensive algorithms are implemented across the mobile app marketplace and the internet. It is a brave new world with big brother taking the form of sophisticated overwatch tech. Privacy and anonymity is an illusion and it will get much, much more powerful in the years to come.

The thought of artificial intelligence becoming as commonplace as the internet is something to fear.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Columbia cancels wrestling match after teamís vile tweets made public

Author:
Tod Howard Hawks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:25 11/11/16 Fri

Some of these comments may or may not be protected by the 1st Amendment; regardless, I would not want Donald Trump or David Duke to be a student at Columbia.

Tod Howard Hawks CC 66

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Columbia cancels wrestling match after teamís vile tweets made public

Author:
Acob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:49:42 11/12/16 Sat

Trump a Penn grad and Foehi decline any Knickerbocker opportunity.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.