VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
TigerFan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:35:05 11/11/16 Fri
In reply to: Ivy fan 1 's message, "Reno must go" on 18:57:47 11/07/16 Mon

Hopefully, you can find a guy with a fake punt play.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
bowwowwow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:14:04 11/15/16 Tue

How long has the yalefb.com blog been down?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:40:06 11/15/16 Tue

Seems to be working again

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Reno must go

Author:
bowwowwow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:46:53 11/15/16 Tue

Its working, my work computer has blocked it for some reason. Hopefully I can keep this site accessible.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Reno must go doesn't matter anymore, Yale is irrevalent

Author:
Jon Harris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:37:57 11/17/16 Thu

This used to be my favorite weekend, talk to some of the old players and hear the old story's. Ever since that encounter with Steve Conn and Reno. You took the love I had for Yale .? Replaced itt with hate.!! I hope Yale will fail in every aspect and may it wither till its very existence is gone.? Steve Conn your a toad. Tony Reno your a dumb ass. Tom Beckett your a forked tongue lizard.? 1st time I ever felt like this , thank you for releasing me of The Yale Football curse.!! Yale Football was once a great and powerful , now it is but a shadow of in the memories of the old. Sincerely Jon Harris

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Think about this, Jon

Author:
bulldog10jw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:20:36 11/17/16 Thu

It could have been worse. Yale is not that far from 0-9

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Bulldog it has nothing to do with the record

Author:
Jon Harris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:16 11/17/16 Thu

But base to with respecting the people and the surrounding Comminuty.? That these pieces of DUNG don't grasp.? Reno thinks he's big time,arrogant SOB with no class. When I was told that we were divulging plays to opponent's.i started laughing. I asked him do you read the blog.? Steve Conn Why no? Well what's the problem. Well Coach Reno feels anvil paranoid. He is a Horse ass .So now its the reason he is losing . in all honesty your a lousy person a horrible Coach.!!! If he stays 2000 will be the norm for attendance.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: He is a Horse's ass

Author:
Al's Wingman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:12:58 11/17/16 Thu

I rarely do this online Jon but I LOL'd!

I got that impression about Coach Reno when he was hired. At the time others agreed with me but Yale fans held out hope. One maneuver I give him credit for is bringing in Varga. That was a coup. I can't recall the sequence of events but i do recall Varga decided to stay in Canada, played a year and then transferred to Yale. If that was Reno's influence then he deserves a pat on the back since Varga won a bunch of games for them.

Also, every now and again when i give the team up for dead, they seem to bounce back, if only temporarily show something. If the head coach is responsible for that then I give him passing credit for that too. Otherwise, he is and always has been over his head and needs to move on.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.