VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Brown Kicker

Author:
Grin and Bear it (Even)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:56:03 11/12/16 Sat
In reply to: JBears 's message, "Re: Brown Kicker" on 15:34:21 11/12/16 Sat

Dartmouth was a 10 point favorite, but I never thought that those odds were accurate. I thought the teams were pretty even and that is the way it turned out. Despite the loss, I was impressed by Dartmouth. GG is right, they are better than their record. Furthermore, they have some excellent young talent, the receiver and the RB, both among the league's best. They will be a strong factor moving forward and might even upset Princeton next week. The first half was the best Brown has played this year. The second half Brown went conservative and didn't do much of anything. The Brown running game has gotten better as the year has progressed. Linta is now starting to hit his receivers. Linta? I am still not sure what to think. But one thing is for certain, he is improving with every game. He can throw as well as anyone and is beginning to show mobility. He also does something very well, i.e when hit hard he doesn't fumble. How he started off so poorly is a mystery. He has been in the system for 3 years and has played in JV games. I guess JV games don't exactly prepare you for the big show. The new kicker has been great. Brown got really lucky to have such a kicker. I wonder why Brown didn't recruit him in the first place. In general the Brown punting was excellent and made a big difference in the outcome. And before I sign off, credit to Estes for having the team well prepared for Dartmouth. A really big win for Brown,they hadn't beaten D in three years.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.