VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Brown making plays

Author:
Al's Wingman
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:41:34 11/12/16 Sat
In reply to: Go Green 's message, "Brown making plays" on 13:26:26 11/12/16 Sat

I agree, Heneghan has a good arm but seems to lack the intangibles to guide the offense. Still young and can learn and he is not the only factor in the big green stagnation this season.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Penalties Penalties Penaties

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:17:09 11/12/16 Sat

killed us, the opening drive was the best of the season then we get a holding call that backs us up. Then we are forced to kick field goal which is blocked and that energized Brown and they go in for the score

Blown coverage leads to easy TD and then Linta made perfect throw to WR who beat 2 Dart defenders and boom 21-7. Only to have kicker make a 52 yder that stuck the knife in us.

Second half we shut then out but more penalties kill drives . Thrown in 3 INTs and that's the ball game. Four holds two defensive offsides, way too many mistakes

I was impressed with the way #35 for Brown ran the ball tough hard runner always went forward

Definitely only chance to salvage season is to upset Pton which might be a tall order bc they are playing for the
title

Definitely a wait til next yr bc we only lose 5 or 6 Impact seniors including the great FLO. Lots of walking wounded too

Miles Smith is a budding star and if he has another big game Hunter Hagdorn should run away with rookie of the yr. Just do me a favor Buddy and take him off kickoff return team no reason to subject him to hits bc he is not that big, put Miller back there way you did in the early season

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Hagdorn

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:49 11/13/16 Sun

I think Hagdorn is going to get multiple first team All Ivy honors before he's done.

Had he caught the long bomb against Harvard and the potential TD pass against Yale, he could very well have begun the first-team All Ivy streak as a freshman.

Hopefully he will have a big game on Saturday. Even if he doesn't, I think he will still merit strong consideration for freshman of the year.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Hagdorn

Author:
Amoney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:21:27 11/13/16 Sun

No doubt Hagdorn is deserving of recognition. He's got a lot of catches, but he's also been targeted with much more frequency than the other D receivers. Receiving yards are meaningful only if they result in points on the scoreboard. He has a TD catch this season to go with three no catches in the end zone. I really like him as a player, D coaching needs setup the best routes and blocking to maximize his quickness and pass catching.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.