VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Visiting Cambridge..

Author:
West Coast Crimson
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:04:05 11/14/16 Mon
In reply to: Boston Lion 's message, "Re: Visiting Cambridge.." on 13:22:24 11/14/16 Mon

Back in my day, we had the Grille (Crimson Sports Grille), notorious for letting in any child with a doctored Harvard student ID doctored on a laser printer. The bouncer Paulie was referenced in Good Will Hunting when Damon enters a bar and says hi to "Paulie". Rumor was that Paulie was related to somebody in the Cambridge PD which was why the place never got raided. In any case, it's been closed for years.

I think Shay's across the street on the east side of JFK is still there.

My favorite was Grafton Street on Mass Ave. Great place. Alas, no longer there either. I think it moved down the street to near where the Bow and Arrow was. Query whether that place is still there.

I'm sure there's plenty of places that have jumped up to meet the demand from thirsty students and faculty.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.