VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Siedlecki was .597 over 12 seasons with two co-championships

Author:
Yale Faithful
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:03:00 11/15/16 Tue
In reply to: remember it well 's message, "Siedlecki was .597 over 12 seasons with two co-championships" on 12:07:24 11/15/16 Tue

Reno is a disaster. He has not put a competitive defense on the field in 5 years. What makes you think in year 6 that is happening. What makes you think Joe Conlin can put a functioning offense on the field. He is a worthless and pathetic coach that hit the lottery with Varga. They are in a tailspin and headed face first off a bridge. The players have quit.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Siedlecki was .597 over 12 seasons with two co-championships

Author:
remember it well
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:27 11/15/16 Tue

Read more carefully I'm not defending Reno - rather I am trying to show if there is some correlation between what criteria Beckett used in the past to fire an HC (Siedlecki) and what he might use now; more relevant to this Saturday, how much of his decision rests on "The Game" as compared with the rest of Reno's record. Here's my take - if Reno beats Harvard and Beckett keeps him on as HC then it was unfair for him to have fired Jack. If Yale loses to Harvard and Beckett keeps Reno on then it was even more unfair to have fired Jack.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.