VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Hats off to Princeton

Author:
holtsledge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:09:35 11/19/16 Sat
In reply to: HDallmar 's message, "Re: Halftime: Dartmouth 14, Princeton 10" on 19:28:57 11/19/16 Sat

they kicked our butts in the second half, they dominated both sides of the ball. Impressive performance, they won going away

If "Gotta" Lovett doesn't win the offensive player of the yr he wuz robbed. The kid scored 21 rushing TD's that is just ridiculous

Got to meet the legend just before the game, no not the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, the legend that is tiger blog, I was remiss not checking my phone bc he had given me the golden ticket into the Princeton press box. Because of that he only had a few mins to meet and greet. Thanks I do appreciate it

We will be a force to reckon with next yr bc only 5-6 impact players are lost to graduation. Our RB WR are ridiculously deep.

It was warm and sunny but a great setting and a great day, drive home suxed though, lotto traffic, still worth it though because I got to spend a lot of time with my daughter trying to convince her that Trump will make America great again unfortunately she ain't buying it

Good Luck to the Dartmouth seniors in the next chapter of their lives

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: BTW

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:20:07 11/19/16 Sat

gotta give credit to Teevens letting senior PK Katzman kick the final extra point to end the game. The kid hung in there for 4 yrs and getting him on the field to make sure he will be in the Dartmouth history books was a very good thing

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Offensive POY has to go to Heneghan

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:28:33 11/19/16 Sat

He led the league in passing.

I mean, that's what we were told was the most important thing last year--wasn't it?

[> [> [> [> Subject: come on man

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:42:41 11/19/16 Sat

GG I love you bc of your dedication to D football but seriously "On again" Heneghan has had a pretty good yr for a first yr starter but way too many INT's "Gotta" Lovett wins the award going away

Now if Hagdorn doesn't win ROY I will be surprised annoyed and way disappointed especially since his dad probably has the best white haired semi balding ponytail I have seen in awhile. I am thinking about adopting the look, except my mostly blond locks are still flowing

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: That's EXACTLY what we were told last year

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:45:09 11/19/16 Sat

To justify Hosch over Williams.

"He led the league in passing!"

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.