VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: apparent knee injury

Author:
remember it well
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:02:01 11/20/16 Sun
In reply to: remember it well 's message, "apparent knee injury" on 11:50:30 11/16/16 Wed

Then I guess you missed my previous statement "if not the sports info dept then during regular media coverage". Obviously the source of info has to come from the coaching staff and of course they have the say on what goes to the media. If you're saying the college sports info depts are never involved in releasing of this info (that comes from the coaches) I would find that extremely odd.
This thread started by my responding to a poster's inquiry on an injury to a Yale bb player. The fact that fan needed to find such an update on this board implied he couldn't find it conveniently on a press release or a Yale website. Neither could I, but I did some digging and found it on a blog that was not associated with Yale sports. Hence my link to that site and my comments that "Yale sports info doesn't make it easy to find reports on status of injuries." I don't consider that bashing sorry if you think differently.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: apparent knee injury

Author:
Goya
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:04:21 11/20/16 Sun

I guess I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.