VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: take a deep breath everyone

Author:
holtsledge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:04:45 11/20/16 Sun
In reply to: Big green supporter 's message, "Re: Dartmouth" on 21:14:33 11/20/16 Sun

we were competitive in most of the games

now breathe out

we were very young played a lot of sophs and JRs as well as a few impactful frosh

new QB after 3 1/2 yrs of DW

lost a few we should have won

shit happens

get over it

a few injuries and a lot of penalties sealed our fate

I owe a sleeve of ProV's to foehi and I will make good on my losing bet to jake to the Columbia FOF tmrow, I'm not stressing neither should any of you, plus I won two guess the attendances contests this yr so all is good

However we are all about to experience football withdrawal, so look inward and reorder your Xanax prescript bc the only thing we have left is our perceived All Ivy slights then it is nuclear winter

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Ok, I believe you

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:31:23 11/21/16 Mon

I'm not an insider. If you're telling me that this year's captains did everything possible to get the guys ready to play, I'll take your word for it.

I certainly have no issues with the way the captains themselves played as individuals.

All that being said, if we show up for games flat and keep doing things to hurt ourselves in 2017, we're not going to be at the top of the standings.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.