VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Poor GG

Author:
Calvin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:13:56 11/22/16 Tue
In reply to: Go Green 's message, "Sagarin has us at #4" on 06:03:17 11/22/16 Tue

I think of him blasting off to his own Twilight Zone world every time I see those Rocket Mortgage ads. Always playing the lawyer.

"Sagrain knows we had injuries" - if GG means that Jeff Sagrin personally was following the Dartmouth injury situation, it's theoretically possible he might be right, although I doubt it. But oddly he has not, as far as anyone other than GG can tell, added an injury adjustment to his ranking formula - even more oddly, his system is sometimes criticized because it does NOT take injuries into account. Since, according to GG, he obviously follows Dartmouth - go figure.

But forget the ludicrosity (yes, I made that up, sue me) of his argument. Perhaps he has not realized that, by his logic, Mighty 4-7 Towson is better than Dartmouth because -SAGARIN SAYS SO!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Outside of Lehigh, Fordham, and Colgate

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:17:03 11/22/16 Tue

Who was better than Towson on the Ivy's OOC schedule this season?

You can mock the Ivies for weak OOC teams. But you can find much, much better targets than Towson.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: And

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:31:36 11/22/16 Tue

And I'm glad you envision me playing the lawyer in Twilight Zone and not getting beaten to a pulp by a B7 like Lee Marvin.

:)

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:09:48 11/22/16 Tue

I envision you using legal skills to accomplish an end result as useful as that achieved by lawyer for Walter Bedeker in "Escape Clause."

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.