VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: quick post season observation

Author:
sprainy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:13:41 11/23/16 Wed
In reply to: holtsledge 's message, "quick post season observation" on 09:30:02 11/20/16 Sun

With 2016 in the books here's some "less is the weeds" impressions.

1.) The new kick-off rules make boring games more boring!

2.) As usual Ivy league talent is a mishmash of some really talented players with mostly boring HS level players who can barely run.

3.) How did some of the kids who made all Ivy actually get there??? League politics or what!

4.) The overall season (minus the H-Y game) was very boring. And the "who cares" standings reinforce this. (I'm sure some Ivy folks will claim parity of league - I agree, most teams suck).

5.) The Ivy league coaching staffs all proves again how much they suck compared to the rest of FCS (and especially the FBS). Absolutely no offense or defense innovation and trick plays from the '40s.

6.) So happy Ivy is leading college football on injury prevention mostly because there is absolutely nothing else they lead in except most boring games. And we definitely got some "Ivy football meets safe space" stuff going on.

7.) If you want some fun East Coast football for a change, watch the Patriot or Colonial league if you can't watch a real FBS game. Oh, and they're still playing....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: quick post season observation

Author:
sparman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:41:21 11/23/16 Wed

No one is forcing you to watch these games, are they?

You are more Debby Downer than my ex-wives. At least the ones I remember.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: quick post season observation

Author:
MFK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:12:55 11/23/16 Wed

Sprainy, are you in prison and Ivy football is all that you can watch in your cell?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.