VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Looking To Next Season

Author:
HDallmar
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:33:43 11/27/16 Sun
In reply to: Former Penn Dad 's message, "Looking To Next Season" on 21:59:26 11/20/16 Sun

Stats show the five top Princeton tacklers were Catarius, Hylton, Williams, Schlossberg and Huffman. All gone. Good news is that lb Rudinski, out all year with injury, will return.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Looking To Next Season

Author:
Tiger81
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:39:35 11/27/16 Sun

Thanks for that info, so there should be some talent at LB next year with Fossatti, Wolff, Johnson and Wagner returning from this year's rotation and Rudinski and Percival back in the mix. The Tigers will also need a few of the underclassmen to play their way onto the depth chart.

Are there any other returning players who have been out with injuries who are expected to contribute next year?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: I am sticking to my guns

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:51:52 11/27/16 Sun

in stating that Dartmouth will have the best receiving core in the league. Two starting TE's return along with a very talented young group of wideouts including this yrs ROY. they are almost 3 talented deep at wideout . Even though he got limited playing time this yr because of injuries keep an eye on a kid named Hawkins

"Elementary my dear" is the best in the league without question and "Missing" is returning second teamer for Penn but who is going to throw them the ball?????

[> [> [> Subject: Re: I am sticking to my guns

Author:
Money
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:18:39 11/28/16 Mon

The receivers for D are very capable of making big plays and putting up points. But, their success is entirely dependent upon an OC that's willing to challenge the defense and a QB with the skills to deliver the ball. D has to quit relying on 'dink & dunk' passes and the other teams turnovers to stay in the game.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.