VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: In fairness...

Author:
Go Green
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:02:58 11/30/16 Wed
In reply to: Defense Lover 's message, "Re: Desperate Defenestration" on 12:18:51 11/30/16 Wed

While I agree with the vast majority of what you wrote, if Yukica had "lost his energy" in 1986, then Dartmouth deserves a lot of that blame.

The AD tried to get Yukica to resign after 1985. Yukica sued to play out his contract. The parties settled (although Yukica won some early rounds before the judge). Story I heard was that the Dartmouth administration was very pissed at him and wanted to make his life as difficult as possible that final year. Among other things, the AD refused to send janitorial services to the football offices to empty trash or replace toiler paper.

Couple that with several blowout losses early in the season, it's easy to see why Yukica wasn't having any fun. Credit to him for a strong finish at the end of the season, though.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: In fairness...

Author:
Anonymous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:24:34 11/30/16 Wed

Teevens did not do his homework on Keith Clark. Clark's play calling at Yale was predictable and cost them a few games in 2008 (with largely the same squad as the 9-1 2007 team). He is a fabulous o-line coach though.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: In Media Res

Author:
Diogenes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:52 11/30/16 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: "Medias"

Author:
Diogenes (Spelling error)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:46:54 11/30/16 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: In fairness...

Author:
old blue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:55:29 12/01/16 Thu

gentlemen; for what it is worth i agree mr clark was an excellent offensive line coach for our blue squad and would be a welcome addition back. as to his play calling on behalf of our blue squad although my recollection my be hazy was limited to possibly at junior varsity games. if you want to review predictable play calling may i remind everyone of mr laspina's rendition of mr hayes playbook.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.