VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Define "best"

Author:
Go Green
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:44:38 12/03/16 Sat
In reply to: Amoney 's message, "Re: the kid" on 22:52:36 12/02/16 Fri

He had the most talent/upside of anyone on the roster. He had a few BCS scholarship offers in high school before (thankfully) choosing Dartmouth.

Yes, drops were an issue. Hopefully that gets worked out with experience.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Not sure

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:15:35 12/03/16 Sat

a case could be made for "With" Drew Hunnicut, thrown in Emory "board" Thompson, Charles "in charge" Mack, Emmanuel "De" Soto, Zach "Connie" Hawkins, "Bob" Dylan Mellor, and a few others and you can see why (god forgive me) I am highly touting the WR corps. We also have a solid trio of rb's in Myles "Standish" Smith , the Canadian Cowboy Ryder "on the" Stone, and Rashaad "DB" Cooper, along with two good TE's in Johnston and Skaff. If "on again" Henneghan cuts down on his int's the biggest hole to fill will be finding a replacement for all NE RT Dave "van" Morrison

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Not sure

Author:
Amoney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:49:26 12/03/16 Sat

No forgiveness necessary ... you're right on! BT got good production from Hunnicutt, Thompson, Mack, and Skaff. They were pretty dependable in clutch situations with some tough catches. I'm convinced if BT/QB had targeted them more and used the freshman, especially on key downs, to decoy/spread the defense D would have won the close games. Hoping the new OC will recognize the talent and potential in this group, as I believe you and I do.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.