VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yale football

Author:
walt yale blue
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:01:16 12/21/16 Wed

Guys a big problem is when the defense front is bigger or on par with our offense line . We need to recruit bigger and stronger offense lineman and defense lineman not have recruits that our 245lb. Also i do not care if we have 10 running backs this year .If we run the same offense as last year they will be all hurt by the third game. Get rid of the spread .Go to the pro set find a fullback run option plays sweeps bootleg plays draw plays i could go on and on please change the offense .One last thought coach Reno you can pass out of other formations.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Yale football

Author:
Bulldog Fam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:14 12/21/16 Wed

Walt, good points! Can anyone give us stats on the "bubble screen?" It seems to me that it gains a few yards on an average play (unless a DB misses a tackle). I'd like to see a new offense that is more pro set. (If you look at the spread in the NFL - adopted from college programs - it doesn't look so good either).

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.