VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Pegula & Nick Saban

Author:
Al's Wingman
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:09:36 12/29/16 Thu
In reply to: An Observer 's message, "Re: Pegula & Nick Saban" on 22:43:30 12/28/16 Wed

What I mean by ego in Nick Saban's case is he wants to prove he is the greatest coach at all levels. This is my theory based on following his career for a while and seeing how other guys like him operate. You wouldn't think Steve Spurrier would care about coaching the pros when he was at Florida and winning but he went to the Redskins.

These types of guys are rare and winning national championships is a great thing but it is not the top of their professional bucket list. Who cares about recruiting when you can win super bowls.

Buffalo is a risk but they have money to spend so why not.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Pegula & Nick Saban

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:09:47 12/29/16 Thu

And, he would have a smaller payroll to worry about.

I could sort of see him making the switch, but not to Buffalo. If his ego is that important he would want a bigger media venter.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.