VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia

Author:
Roar
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 02:01:12 01/05/17 Thu
In reply to: Roar 's message, "Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia" on 19:24:37 01/04/17 Wed

Sprainy, I think you're wrong about the RBs. Rankings or not Moore looks like a bigger talent than Thomas and Rose, both of whom will have to show more to hold their spots, and Filacouris is a strong and smart runner who can really find the holes, with Jalen Allen up there in potential as well. I look for Moore or Filacouris to be starting before long.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia

Author:
Old Lion (Power back)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:08:29 01/05/17 Thu

Moore looks like the type of power back which Al has always recruited, but I think there are plenty of carries to go around. Thomas is very good, and Rose is more of a third down guy. I do not think that RB is going to be an issue. We will need some more help on the OL, especially to replace the under appreciated Kendall Pace, plus a legitimate pass catching TE. On defense I really like the young DEs and LBs, but we have go get some more DB help and more DLs who can play inside.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia

Author:
The Mountain Lion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:12:16 01/05/17 Thu

Cameron Lipton-Martinez could very well be that "legitimate pass catching end" that Lion fans are wishing for and he is a very good blocker as well. In addition, the Lions already have a number of tight end possibilities returning. This should be one of the most highly contested positions this spring.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia

Author:
spainy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:51 01/05/17 Thu

nice to see if your right on Moore. Agree he'll turn up heat on other guys, who were all adequate but didn't break out as frosh. My guess is that if the 2017 guys prove themselves, they'll be in rotation within a few games. Starting will likely be more tied to injuries than beat-outs. For all the frosh that played this year, still feel team was going too slow putting new talent in game. Not sure 1 extra win was worth not getting more experience for young kids, but it's in the books now.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.