VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia

Author:
spainy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:39:16 01/06/17 Fri
In reply to: LionFan 's message, "Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia" on 12:51:37 01/06/17 Fri

Didn't insult Ivy football, just saying they're not the most athletic league in D1.

Didn't insult the kids. Just saying it's not the most athletic crew in D1. Gone out of my way to point out many non-ranked kids will do very well and in some cases become stars.

Didn't insult CU or Bags. Truth is, they're a chronic loosing program that looks like they're finally turning around.

Don't know any CU coaches so no comment either way.

As for posters, there are some very good posts and some not-so-good posts. But when I see posts that say things like "they can move serveral DL to LB easily", or a kid runs 4.36 at 200LBs and is coming to an Ivy my "dumb-$^#D" sensor goes off.

Sorry pissing you off so bad. Not really intentional so let's stop now given you're getting irrational.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Please refresh your memory on your post...

Author:
LionFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:55:50 01/06/17 Fri

Sprainy's post season analysis of Ivy League;

1.) The new kick-off rules make boring games more boring!

2.) As usual Ivy league talent is a mishmash of some really talented players with mostly boring HS level players who can barely run.

3.) How did some of the kids who made all Ivy actually get there??? League politics or what!

4.) The overall season (minus the H-Y game) was very boring. And the "who cares" standings reinforce this. (I'm sure some Ivy folks will claim parity of league - I agree, most teams suck).

5.) The Ivy league coaching staffs all proves again how much they suck compared to the rest of FCS (and especially the FBS). Absolutely no offense or defense innovation and trick plays from the '40s.

6.) So happy Ivy is leading college football on injury prevention mostly because there is absolutely nothing else they lead in except most boring games. And we definitely got some "Ivy football meets safe space" stuff going on.

7.) If you want some fun East Coast football for a change, watch the Patriot or Colonial league if you can't watch a real FBS game. Oh, and they're still playing....

Your whole schtick has been along these lines. You come to an Ivy Board and anonymously insult people

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Please refresh your memory on your post...

Author:
spainy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:00:57 01/06/17 Fri

are you sure you got the same guy???

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Copy and Pasted word for word

Author:
LionFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:07:44 01/06/17 Fri

That is copy and pasted from just one of your posts (11/23 to be exact) insulting the Ivy League this fall.

Now you are not even owning your expert opinions?

We are the stupid ones for sure.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Copy and Pasted word for word

Author:
spainy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:13:56 01/06/17 Fri

you really should be sure about things like this before you post them! NG in a big way.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Please refresh your memory on your post...

Author:
spainy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:45 01/06/17 Fri

better yet, I'll just go into read-only mode to avoid any more LionFan spankings!!!! But re-post was fun to read.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.