VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia

Author:
spainy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:56:43 01/06/17 Fri
In reply to: LionFan 's message, "Re: Jack Young Commits to Columbia" on 12:51:37 01/06/17 Fri

oh, and never said there are NO athletic kids in league. Rather, they're mostly, and you guessed it - ranked. But I admit there are some surprises from the other kids as well.

But I've also seen my share of 220lb full-back types that trip or nose-dive after more than 5yrds of running, 5-flat 40 type DB's, LBs that can't move laterally, and lineman that carry all 280lbs around their tummy and hips. In the Ivy's, it's often a weird mix of really good kids, and barely average kids on field at same time.

But optimistic and hoping that continues to improve as teams bring in more and more talent, which again, you guessed it, means more ranked kids. Not insulting anyone. Just saying things need to improve for Ivy's to keep up with rest of FCS.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: i don't think there are many

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:45 01/06/17 Fri

lineman 280 and up anywhere in college that don't have a belly and big hips, in fact the pros like the guys that have big hips thick thighs etc

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.