VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Brown hockey

Author:
Counsellor
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:35:33 01/14/17 Sat
In reply to: Grin and Bear it 's message, "Brown hockey" on 21:23:45 01/13/17 Fri

Goaltending has again been weak...the freshman was expected to be more solid...even when Brown scores the goaltending leads to losses...2 goals let up in the last pd last nite after leading 1-0....not the coaching in my opinion...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Brown hockey

Author:
Grin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:32:14 01/15/17 Sun

The AI does not favor HYP. The AI favors Brown. Brown has the lowest AI. But money is a big factor. And Brown has the least. Brown probably does have too many teams for the resources, but they keep adding. For example, I don't think Brown has ever won an ivy league squash match. They have had the same coach for about 30 years. How can that be justified? But the situation with hockey is disturbing. Brown is simply terrible and under the current coach they have made no progress. I ask why? Brown needs to do what Columbia did with Football,hire someone who can rebuild from scratch. The program is a disgrace to the good name of the university.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Brown hockey

Author:
florida lion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:16:49 01/16/17 Mon

Interesting comment about squash. My very vague understanding is that schools have to offer a variety of sports for NCAA rules, Title this or that rules and so on. I don't know what latitude they have, but not every school offers every sport. A side effect is that non mainstream sports offer additional entrance opportunities to a relatively small group of athletes, not too many public high schools have squash or fencing teams.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.