VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: New Commit

Author:
AsiaSunset
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:15:01 01/20/17 Fri
In reply to: Warrior II 's message, "Re: New Commit" on 14:22:57 01/20/17 Fri

Warrior

I wouldn't know who is a walk on or who is an official recruit. All this stuff basically comes from Twitter which on our level is so much richer in info than the recruiting sites for which our league is mostly an afterthought. It's also impossible to tell for sure which side of the ball or which position they've been recruited for in certain cases. Nothing I post is official. I think everyone understands that's the case for most of us who post commitments for our respective schools.

I am aware of a couple situations that I'd describe as still live involving a couple kids I believe Penn would love to have join the program. We'll see if those materialize in the next few days.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: New Commit

Author:
Warrior Ii
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:14 01/20/17 Fri

Agreed. The only way to know the identity of recruits is the official list that has been distributed in early Feb. In the past you have published that list. .Your efforts are amazing and your sources are reliable but you are likely to see some differences in Feb or whenever the list is made known.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.