VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Yes, he IS big ...

Author:
Observer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:23:09 01/24/17 Tue
In reply to: Calvin 's message, "He-s very big" on 22:51:36 01/24/17 Tue

5'9", 200lb, it says, but I'd say more, now that he's 18. Just take a look at the body on him while running track - shown on the 247 page linked. Almost unbelievable. No wonder he got 22 offers. Looks like he could break a tackle or two. The Patriots could use a body like that coming out of the backfield in Houston.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: He does have something in common with your phantom 4.27 speesdster.

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:12:19 01/25/17 Wed

He did not make the All-Met team (including honorable mention) for his area.

Interestingly, and since you bring it up, the Patriots RBs are all noticeably bigger (per their website) except for Dion Lewis, who's the same size, although we cannot dismiss either the possibility that the weight of the spiffy collar accounts for the difference or the application of Trumpian alternative facts regarding size.

Regardless, I'm sure he will be a fine player, and more importantly has secured for himself a fine educational opportunity.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: 3 *** guy, however, with 22 offers.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:13:38 01/25/17 Wed

We'll see how that translates

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Yes, he IS big ...

Author:
Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:21:05 01/25/17 Wed

Am I the only one here who is a little uncomfortable yet still amused when grown men say things about high school boys like, "Just look at the body at him."

Also, while we're on the topic of Trumpian alternative facts, please allow me to assert that the guy does have tiny hands. His rebuttal during the campaign was that he has fathered five children. That was never the question. If people question whether Alex Smith can play in cold weather because of the size of his hands, Smith should focus the media's attention on Trump. Every time he raises his hand during a speech, you can't help but notice his teeny tiny mitts.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Anthony: a plea ....

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:39:43 01/25/17 Wed

Can this be the first and LAST Trump post on this site?

Its been one of the few places where you could get away from all the pro and anti Trump stuff.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: how many

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:27 01/25/17 Wed

touts do you think Trump would give himself?

I actually heard a funny line about Obama and Trumps favorite foods
Trump's is a baloney sandwich on white bread with Russian dressing and served with a teeny tiny pickle

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I'll steal that

Author:
Calvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:48:51 01/25/17 Wed

but what is Barry's?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: I'll steal that

Author:
The Lion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:46:32 02/01/17 Wed

The head of a white Christian,, barbecued in Jihad Juice and delivered overnight by Jeff Bezos'.Amazon Prime, wrapped in his Washington Post.

Congratulations to Neil Gorsuch, a genuine American judge whose legacy will reduce the stench around Alma Mater somewhat.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.