VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Tough loss for Dartmouth WBB

Author:
Boston Lion
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:00:02 01/29/17 Sun
In reply to: Go Green 's message, "Tough loss for Dartmouth WBB" on 09:40:13 01/28/17 Sat

Thanks, Florida Lion. You're right. It looks like that was an exciting contest and a great Lion win against my grad school alma mater.

I did get to meet our new alumna coach, Megan Griffith, at the women's game. My sense is that she's absolutely going to crush it in the Ivy coaching ranks in the future. Harvard's coach has been there for 30+ years and our coach is in her first season, and still our coach had it all tied up at 68-68 with 20 secs left, and just narrowly lost by 2 points on a lucky H buzzer-beater.

I'll be driving to Providence and New Haven for the Brown and Yale games, and also to scarf down some of the best pizza in the U.S. at New Haven's apizza joints. Also looking forward to seeing our #2-ranked men's squash team play Harvard in Cambridge next Saturday.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.