VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Classic Women's BB Game Photos

Author:
Ann
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:47:51 03/09/17 Thu
In reply to: Go Green 's message, "Re: Classic Women's BB Game Photos" on 19:17:07 03/08/17 Wed

Thanks. One of my best friends sons is on the football team so I check into what's happening. Follow all Dartmouth sports as my daughter is applying next year and is an accomplished athlete. I watched a lot of the men and women's basketball this year. Tough seasons for both. Just saw they posted the all Ivy Teams and was shocked to see that Evan Boudreaux only made second team. Given the year he had it's incredible to me that he didn't get a first team vote from the coaches. Seems like a huge bias for the top two teams. Women also only got an honorable mention player although they didn't have the same singular standout. Given both coaches are fairly new I wonder if they know how to play the politics like HYP.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: If you care to read more about it

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:16:12 03/09/17 Thu

Most guys on the basketball board thought Boudreaux got hosed, too.

http://boards.basketball-u.com/showtopic.php?tid/20000/

In any event, good luck to your daughter! Please keep us posted!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.