VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: I stand by my post

Author:
Go Green
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:51:35 03/10/17 Fri
In reply to: Calvin 's message, ""One bad year"" on 08:57:26 03/10/17 Fri

And I trust the good judgment of people on the board to understand that "current decade" refers the 2010s, rather than the literal past 10 years.

You really should find some other interest other than criticizing my posts. I'm sure that if your ideas on why something I said was wrong had merit, other people would point them out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Calvin's "ideas" have a lot of merit

Author:
Diogenes (Go Green)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:40 03/10/17 Fri

Within the last decade, in 2008 (0-10) and 2016 (DFL Ivy), Dartmouth football had the "distinction" of going fully defeated for the first time since they went 0-1 in the late 1800's as well as being perhaps the first team in Ivy history to go from a 3 way tie for the championship (2015) to DFL in one year (2016).

The magnificence of the first fully defeated season, as well as going from first to last in one year, cannot fully be appreciated without knowing that the same coach (Teevens) responsible for both disgraceful performances is still coaching amidst atrocious home attendance and the continuing plaudits of Go Green.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: If that were true

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:08:59 03/10/17 Fri

Then why is it so easy to point out his errors? For heaven's sake, instead of just admitting he's wrong that the AI lowered (rather than increased) admission standards, the guy is doubling down it.

As for Dartmouth's home attendance, Teevens is probably the first Dartmouth coach in history to outdrawn Penn in a season. So there's that.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.