VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Princeton-Penn Headed to OT

Author:
P=Fan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:59:34 03/12/17 Sun
In reply to: PU '96 's message, "Princeton-Penn Headed to OT" on 15:33:58 03/11/17 Sat

The Tigers crushed Penn at the Palestra a few weeks back. I don't think where it was played had much to do with it. Penn closed the season strong and they shot really well in the first half. Like any other sport, it's very difficult to beat a team three times in a season, and they will have to do it again today. I thought for most of the game, the Tigers looked like they were sleepwalking. Weisz and Cook did not play well in my opinion and neither did Cannady. (But he was huge with those 10-10 foul shots). There were times to where the basket had a lid on it for the Tigers so I chalk it up to a very ugly win. I was really impressed with Yale yesterday, especially since they answered the challenge of every Harvard run in the game. No one should be surprised if the Tigers get knocked off today, however, the Tigers seem to find a way to win.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: attendance

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:37:32 03/12/17 Sun

Does any one have the announced attendance at yesterday's games?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.