VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: No news from Cornell......

Author:
Sprint66
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:10:24 04/06/17 Thu
In reply to: HDallmar 's message, "Any New Football Commits in Last Two Months?" on 07:22:41 03/22/17 Wed

I have not heard any news regarding Cornell football since the Penn game last November. Nothing on the website has been updated regarding the coaching staff, as apparently we hired a new offensive coordinator. No news on spring practice or the spring game. Cornell doesn't make it easy to be a sports fan. However, they did send me a new request to donate money.....which I did, but that is the only time we Big Red sports fans ever hear from Cornell athletics. One winning season in 17 years and you would think someone would get off their A... and make things happen.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: No news from Cornell......

Author:
CU_88
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:51 04/14/17 Fri

On the other side of the coin the Lions are giving us plenty of information. Between Instagram.twitter and a sponsored blog we are getting plenty of information and highlights. We have learned about position changes and who the candidates are for the 2nd string QB. The spring game is open to the public.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: No news from Cornell......

Author:
GoBigRed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:05 04/14/17 Fri

Spring game is Saturday 4/29. 6 PM i do believe is the starting time

[> [> Subject: Re: Just another reason why Colgate football is so good.

Author:
Sprint66
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:22:40 04/14/17 Fri

The highlight of last season was Cornell's upset of Colgate in Hamilton. I think one of the reasons Colgate football is so good is that program stays on top of things. Check out their website and compare it to Cornell. I mean Cornell is more than four times larger than Colgate and our endowment is way bigger than the Red Raiders. The Colgate spring schedule is up, new recruits, the 2017 schedule, you name it. In comparison the last thing posted on the Cornell football website is our annual banquet back in January. However every season Colgate seems to have our number in football. It's the attention to details that counts!

http://gocolgateraiders.com/news/2017/3/24/spring-football-practice-underway-for-raiders.aspx

http://cornellbigred.com/index.aspx?path=football

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.