VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Ivy Leaguers, Patriot Leaguers Helping Each Other

Author:
Ivy Patriot
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 12:04:32 06/15/17 Thu

BGA blog has a post about a Dartmouth football player whose father fell sick at his graduation last weekend and died. They've started a Go Fund Me to help the family. Please help if you can.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: please read

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:51 06/16/17 Fri

"

A message from Garrett:

On behalf of the Strohmaier family, I want to express our gratitude for all of your support thus far. While I remain optimistic about my ability to provide for both my mother and sister in the long-term, there are many immediate expenses that our family faces, as we arrange for my father's body to be transported from Manchester to California for his funeral, and as I search for a job that will allow me to support my family for years to come. The love that has poured in during this very difficult time means the world to us, and the support that we have felt from our friends and family has assured us that we are not in this alone. Thank you again for all of the love and support.

Help spread the word!"

Please donate I did any small amount helps
https://www.gofundme.com/paul-strohmaier-memorial?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=sharing_image&utm_campaign=bene_invite

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.