VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Dartmouth loses good one

Author:
Red
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:40:07 06/25/17 Sun
In reply to: holtsledge 's message, "Dartmouth loses good one" on 09:39:28 06/19/17 Mon

Too bad we lost him, but maybe he'll reconsider after a year of sitting on the bench and realizing he won't ever play there. Or maybe he'll prove us all wrong.

MRJames is right in that Penn is statistically way better than us. But personnel wise we are right with them. We just had a terrible year. Team and individual stats sunk due to a new system. Or maybe we weren't playing the right guys.

I assume when Diogenes refers to our improvement she means from the beginning (0-9) to the end of last year, not the previous year(s) to last year. If not, she's either married to the Dartmouth coach or the AD. Both great and capable guys, but neither of whom are getting it done yet.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: ah

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:46 06/25/17 Sun

I could be wrong but I got a feeling that Dio isn't a she

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: ah

Author:
Diogenes (Holtsledge)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:13 06/25/17 Sun

That was either Go Green doing some morning goofing or someone with aberrant pronoun settings.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Please...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:55:07 06/25/17 Sun

I was the one who proposed to the moderator that he adopt a "pick one name and stick with it" rule.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.