VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 150th College Football "Celebration"

Author:
An Observer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:04:39 06/28/17 Wed
In reply to: TigerTown 's message, "Re: 150th College Football "Celebration"" on 18:48:00 06/28/17 Wed

Rutgers and Princeton talking about the 150th anniversary reminds me of the girlfriend I had when I changed jobs and moved several states away. She said, "I can't wait until we move. It's going to be so much fun." I had to start the awkward conversation that I planned to make the move alone. Nine months later, we were still dating long distance and I wanted her to join me but, by then, she had just gotten a nice promotion and she said no.

First, Rutgers wanted to play Princeton in the worst way when the previous regime was running things in New Brunswick, but Princeton demurred. Now Rutgers doesn't want to play, even if the new Princeton administration is more open minded. Too bad. It would have been great for the Ivy League.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.