VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Ivy Football Preview

Author:
Tiger81
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:34:30 06/30/17 Fri
In reply to: IvyFBDad 's message, "Ivy Football Preview" on 16:38:02 06/29/17 Thu

Based on that preview, Penn seems to be the favorite because of all of the talent it will return on defense with Princeton challenging based on its veteran OL and potent two-headed QB attack. For those teams the question marks will be around the performance curve of new starters: Penn's UGA transfer at QB and Princeton's new LBs and DBs. And injuries of course are the x-factor; I somehow missed that H's stud OL Allen would not be playing this year.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Ivy Football Preview

Author:
Brown Bear Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:14:01 06/30/17 Fri

Acob - I hope Brown was inadvertently excluded. Maybe they declined. They had zero love in that piece. They even left out last years All-Ivy DE Dewey Jarvis. I look forward to a good season with lots of "post season" All Ivies. Quality guys are returning- on offense Linta, Casey, Harriott, Montano, Okwara all started some if not all games last season. On D they will be very strong with Jarvis, Thompkins, Hoecht, Varner, Dovi et al. Good recruiting class too and also guys who were injured last year come back.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.