VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: That's kind of like saying...

Author:
Sprint66
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:21:36 07/03/17 Mon
In reply to: Go Green 's message, "That's kind of like saying..." on 00:17:58 07/02/17 Sun

Hey I still like the passing game and have enjoyed watching great passers like Mark Allen, Ricky Rahne, and Jeff Mathews for Cornell over the years. What drives me crazy is when coaches like Dino Babers at Syracuse says "We will never huddle" but then the same team stops to look over at the sidelines three times on every play. I wish the refs would either call them offsides or delay of game. It's like the coaches are making all the decisions rather than the players. If Tom Brady still huddles to get the play right, maybe huddling once in awhile is not a bad thing.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Speaking of Brady....

Author:
U know me, dammit... (I'm with OJ!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:32 07/05/17 Wed

...better make it 7/8 - you can get caught passing with under-inflated balls and get suspended for 4 games..,

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.