VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 3*** Cali QB commits to Penn

Author:
Boston Lion
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:07:42 07/08/17 Sat
In reply to: AsiaSunset 's message, "3*** Cali QB commits to Penn" on 21:19:02 06/28/17 Wed

Been to China lately, or ever? They don't have insipid wastes of resources like college sports factories where the coaches earn a ridiculous 6X the president's salary and a more ridiculous 30X the state governor's salary.

As far as your snark goes, I won't fire back, but I will say that it works better when you don't outrun your facts. I said that I USED TO BE an administrator at Penn. I've been a public and private company tech company exec in the private sector for the past 20+ years.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: 3*** Cali QB commits to Penn

Author:
Drew24
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:43:07 07/08/17 Sat

Yes...just got back thank you..Shanghai and Beijing. No they don't have college coaches who make 6x but they do have a kleptocracy where people solely thru connections to a Communist Party became billionaires. Please explain what the bird's nest is being used for...please refute the alarming debt load the country has and the thousnds of crappy companies that are bankrupt but are being propped up by bad loans..every company I saw over there was barely making any money yet wanted to be valued at book in merger context...that place is a powder keg waiting to explode unfortunately.

As a tech exec you should know that they haven't developed anything on tech side...they steal it. Maybe they should pay college coaches 6x the President if in exchange they create a functioning capital markets, bankruptcy law and develop as opposed to steal innovation.

Plus as regards Sandusky, I could see the sports angle except older men praying on your boys and girls occurs far too often to say PSU was blind do to sports obsession. For example, Horace Mann, Poly Prep, Exeter, St. George's, St. Paul's all had similar issues...were those due to over-emphasis on sports? Unfortunately, administrators ignored these reports whether it was a defensive coordinator or a French teacher. Repeatedly calling out PSU when it also occurred in the rarefied halls of just about every boarding school does seem to indicate that you have an agenda to push against PSU and sports in general.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.