VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: 3*** Cali QB commits to Penn

Author:
Boston Lion
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:33:49 07/09/17 Sun
In reply to: AsiaSunset 's message, "3*** Cali QB commits to Penn" on 21:19:02 06/28/17 Wed

Yeah, I'm against sports in general. That's why I'm on this board.

You make a valid point about the preps.

I'm not branding China as faultless. What I am saying is that we've got serious new global competition, so unless we want to be roadkill, we have to re-focus on our tech/industrial core instead of warping our higher ed priorities to the ridiculous extent that university presidents find themselves reporting up to athletics coaches. PSU's President Spanier was once quoted as saying that he was just glad that Paterno didn't fire him.

Debt? A citizen of the debt-addicted U.S. calling out another nation for excessive borrowing. Priceless.

Btw, you're kidding about men "praying" on boys and girls, right? That might happen in church but probably not at PSU ("preying" on?). And it can't be "do" to sports obsession; it' can only be "due" to sports obsession.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.