VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: oh please Todd

Author:
Colorless raider
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:05:51 07/16/17 Sun
In reply to: holtsledge 's message, "oh please Todd" on 21:18:19 07/16/17 Sun

So by giving Chicago gangs review are you in fact a fan of Trump?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I am a fan of

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:10 07/17/17 Mon

Buy American, Hire American, America first, energy independence, exporting of LNG to Europe to lessen Russia's stranglehold on many countries energy supplies, building the Keystone pipeline, building the wall and a rational immigration policy, more pipelines bringing cheap efficient nat gas to NE to lessen dependence on heating oil among other things

I am not a fan of sanctuary cities getting my fed tax dollars, Teachers unions SEIU and ASFCME and other public employee unions colluding with the Dems, The Deep State, the EPA where unelected officials are making policy, activist judges legislating from the bench, Tesla and millionaires in New Canaan getting tax benefits to buy 100k cars, The Clinton News Network, The Clintons who are liars and crooks, MSDNC, Chris Matthews, Colleges not protecting free speech just to name a few

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: great news

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:08:08 07/18/17 Tue

it's like a dream come true for me
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/18/union-boss-hundreds-epa-employees-jobs-at-risk.html

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Hope you're also a fan of...

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:07:21 07/18/17 Tue

College education.

:)

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: not for everyone

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:06 07/18/17 Tue

I am in favor of trade schools apprenticeships etc. Not everyone belongs in college although Bernie and Liz want to sell you that. There is a shortage of skilled welders in this country. I was in the mining business for 35 yrs and even more important than skilled operators and mechanics a welder in the most important skill needed on a surface mine where big iron meets big rock. In the oilfield welders can make 200k /yr

We also need mechanics electricians carpenters etc in this country. A trade is a skill that travels

To add to my list of not a fan of is George Soros, Paul Krugman, Al Sharpton, Black lies Matter, occupy wall street, Joy Reid . Wolfman Blitzer, David Gregory and all of his ilk. Also my lying Sen Richard "I served in Vietnam NOT" Blumenthal and His colleague Chris Murphy who is against selling 100 billion in arms to the Saudis even though Pratt & Whitney and Sikorsky are major employers in CT

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: wanna know why

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:20 07/19/17 Wed

I dislike Lying CT Sen Blumenthal intensely
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/19/democrat-blumenthal-wants-500-million-wounded-ukrainian-soldiers

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.