VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Brown '18 Commit

Author:
Counselor
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:05:04 08/07/17 Mon

Brown breaks the ice with its '18 class with a G/DT out of Noble & Greenhough ..Dan Monaghan at 6'5" and 280 lbs.....will continue Ass't Coach Sheehan's legacy of selecting off. lineman who can be coached-up to perform early in their Brown careers.....

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Brown '18 Commit

Author:
Counselor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:15:26 08/10/17 Thu

Clayton Perrin..safety...6'1"..187 lbs...Hendrickson High..Pflugerville, Texas...hard-hitting ballhawks..

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Brown '18 Commit

Author:
Grin and Bear it (Where are they??)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:11:57 08/15/17 Tue

So far commits have been few and far between. Some teams already have 8 and 9 commits, while Brown languishes with only 2. I noticed on 247 that of the Brown offers 4 have already chosen the school up North and 1 each for P, PR, D, and Y. I think Estes and crew are trying harder than ever, but where are the results???

[> [> [> Subject: Dartmouth only has four

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:33:25 08/16/17 Wed

Unless I missed someone, Dartmouth only has four commits for the incoming 2018 class.

However, they appear to be four GOOD commits. When the "weakest" guy "only" has offers from Army, Ivies, and PFL schools, then you know you're off to a nice start. Hopefully it continues!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Dartmouth only has four

Author:
Warrior II
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:39:42 08/16/17 Wed

My guess is there are a lot of undisclosed commits at all Ivies, except perhaps Columbia. Most of the Ivies let the kids disclose thru Twitter. Columbia's model for better or worse is to disclose.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Dartmouth only has four(Warrior II)

Author:
florida lion
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:24 08/16/17 Wed

I am not sure what CU's policy is. It seems the coaches tweet a bit of general info with each new commitment. So we, if interested, have to wait a few days for the actual details--usually when the commitment actually tweets. I'm not sure what the other Ivies do, but naively thought it was about the same.

Author:
big29red
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:35:14 08/16/17 Wed

Haven't seen any for Cornell! That's par for the course however- probably don't have anyone to announce!

Author:
Ivy Patriot
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:51:21 08/17/17 Thu

Columbia does not "disclose." That's an NCAA violation.

[> [> Subject: Re: Brown '18 Commit

Author:
Warrior II
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:46 08/17/17 Thu

Every school discloses eventually so it could not be an NCAA violation to disclose. Columbia is unique among the Ivies because it discloses when commitments are made. There is nothing wrong with that. It is just a different model.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.