VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Lovett Gone For Year

Author:
Sprint66
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:51:41 08/07/17 Mon
In reply to: M3 's message, "Lovett Gone For Year" on 15:16:51 08/07/17 Mon

That's too bad as I didn't know that Lovett was injured, as I picked Princeton to sweep the league this season. I am sure the Tigers will still field a good team.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: doubt it

Author:
holtsledge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:14 08/07/17 Mon

IMHO why would you come back for half a year, 2/3 maybe half but take your medical redshirt especially if Mr 4 star is the real deal

I am disappointed that he will be out because as I said earlier there hasn't been such a potent QB combo in the Ivies since Micky Beard and Gene Ryzewicz for Dartmouth in 1965

I gotta give Surace credit for stealing a page out of Blackman's playbook last year. You just "Gotta" Lovett

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: doubt it

Author:
Son of Eli
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:33:49 08/07/17 Mon

I''d agree in a normal year. But when you're the presumptive Ivy League Champion it's a differant story. They will roll the dice to get two championships in a row, even if that means they lose half a season of eligibility for Lovett. Besides, they have the four star QB coming in next year.

[> [> Subject: Re: Lovett Gone For Year

Author:
Tiger81
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:50:34 08/08/17 Tue

Tough break for Princeton, but Harvard and Penn have both lost important players and the Tigers and their new OC will need to adjust. The offense should still be very potent with talent and experience at OL, QB and RB and Horsted at WR, but without Lovett they will be easier to defend. Quinn Epperly's final year was uneven due to injuries after winning POY as a junior, I hope Lovett can return to form because he has a huge impact when he is on the field.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.