VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: And a tip of the hat to Jordan Olivar

Author:
old blue
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:26:52 08/11/17 Fri
In reply to: Diogenes 's message, "And a tip of the hat to Jordan Olivar" on 15:14:59 08/11/17 Fri

gentlemen;may i dare say in my minds eye i consider myself to be spry and alert. father time does march at a faster pace the older one achieves. it seems like only yesterday as a very young lad i witnessed the gridiron exploits of mr kelley and mr frank both remarkable gentlemen and true blues.without playing favorites i must say mr oliver was one our blue's best coaches. do not know much about his exploits in the insurance industry other than our blind administration did not have the foresight to pay him the salary he deserved prompting the exit from coaching.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Cornell won the Lambert in 1939 and Princeton won in 1950 and 1951

Author:
Diogenes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:41:21 08/11/17 Fri

Since the 1-AA/FCS disaster, Ivy teams are no longer eligible for the Lambert Trophy. Penn State has now won it 30 times. Pitt, West Virginia, Syracuse, Army, Navy, UConn, Rutgers etc. are still in the running.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: First Ivy Lambert Cup was 2015 shared by Harvard, Dartmouth and Penn

Author:
Diogenes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:44 08/11/17 Fri

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: There will be more

Author:
Go Green
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:57:34 08/12/17 Sat

I think people are taking note on how many Ivy guys are going to NFL camps.

An undefeated or 9-1 Ivy team will be a strong contender for the Lambert going forward.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.