VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Italian Americans

Author:
holtsledge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 21:28:40 08/15/17 Tue
In reply to: An Observer 's message, "Joe Moglia Taking Leave of Absence" on 11:28:57 08/15/17 Tue

are about the only kids still playing baseball in Fairfield County too, kinda sad but that's just the way it is.

At one point when I was growing up in Westchester County(60's), NY over half the population was of Italian descent. I am only a quarter eyetalian but my dad's dad was born in Italy and my last name ends in a vowel

I went to 12 yrs of Catholic school before college we were either Irish or Italian, a much more peaceful time before the destructive left's identity politics, sad but true

BTW I did successfully complete the NRA defensive handgun academy this past weekend outside of Martinsburg, WV. It was very interesting but dark, according to the instructors the world is coming to an end and this was before Charlottesville. I got my concealed draw time down to 1.7 secs and hit the target the mandatory 2 times.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Italian Americans

Author:
Diogenes (Holtsledge)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:57:27 08/15/17 Tue

12 gauge turkey load is much better.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.